Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wretched TV's Good Friday/Easter Special!


I just wanted to let you all know that On Good Friday, April 10th, Todd Friel and the gang are putting on a hour-long, uninterrupted, Good Friday / Easter Special. I am not sure at what time it is going to air, I will keep you updated, but it will not be at Wretched's normal time. FamilyNet is going to run it eight times that weekend at different times. It will air on FamilyNet stations. I know locally it is on channel 45 (analog, not digital.)

If this special is going to be anything like what Todd has put together in the past on the old Way of the Master Radio program, it is going to be eye-opening. I truly suggest you not miss it. I will embed a mp3 player below with the audio of one of their Good Friday / Easter Specials.

For those that are unable to get a FamilyNet TV station, or think that they will miss it, I am going to try and record it and if requested I will try and make DVD copies.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not get Wretched tv, I would love a DVD copy..

Kevin

Matt said...

Well there are a couple of things: one I do not know how to get a hold of you, and two if you got to www.wretchedradio.com and got to the store they actually already have in on DVD for sale. I posted this before I knew that they were going to sell copies of it. Two, I did find a way for people who are not able to get FamilyNet to still be able to watch it, go to http://www.tvunetworks.com/ and download the program and you will be able to watch FamilyNet live!

Post a Comment

Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, or failure to give
the name "God" or "Jesus" capitals, will be deleted. I want to hear your comments, so please keep them clean.